Featured Masterclass - How to Hire on CHARACTER - November 8th
A Masterclass by Simon Hartley
At the conclusion of the morning you will understand:
• How to actually recruit and select on character and attitude.
• Why ‘character’ is important and how it underpins success.
• What ‘character’ is (and isn’t).
• What we get if we recruit through CVs, interviews and psychometrics.
• How world class organisations recruit.
• How Olympic programmes and elite sports teams identify those with the potential to reach the podium.
• How to become a magnet, to attract and retain talent.
• How to adopt these principles and apply them to your own organisation.
Some comments from delegates at previous sessions:“Simon brings an incredibly insightful and contemporary view to organisational and personal performance. He seamlessly translates his extensive experience in Sports Psychology into performance improvement/development strategies for businesses and individuals. He has a great coaching style that yields results and delivers a complex yet powerful concept in a down to earth and practical way.”
“An incredibly valuable session. Simple, insightful and powerful messages, delivered with energy, passion and authenticity. Brilliant!”
To book this Masterclass, click on ‘find out more’ below.
For other Masterclasses, select which one you would like to know more about by clicking on “find out more” below to go to the relevant information/booking page on Eventbrite.
Each Masterclass starts promptly at 8.30am, followed by a peer group taster………and a complimentary ‘So What?’ session a week or so later.
Included in the price is a 1 hour ‘So What?’ session a week later on Zoom – to follow up/make the most of your investment
This optional session is designed to really embed what you took from the Masterclass in a facilitated, ‘sharing your learning with other delegates’ environment.
A selection of our Masterclasses for the coming months:
How to Hire on CHARACTER
Yorkshire, venue tbc